Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our New Addition

We are so thrilled to announce our beautiful new addition to our family, Ryder Dean Harden!! He was born August 25, 2011 after about 15 hours of labor.

Ryder decided to turn himself face up before being born, so mommy had to push for over 2 hours to bring him into the world, and after the hardest workout of my life, I got to meet the most adorable little man and fell in love instantly!



He further surprised us all by his size, weighing in at 8 lbs. 15.7 oz. and measuring 20 inches. We're still not quite sure how he fit inside me, but we're so glad he's so healthy and happy!

Right before we left for the hospital! My last belly picture...
I would have never guessed he weighed that much!!

We had an amazing nurse and doctor, who both coached me along in pushing, and of course daddy was there the entire time to hold my hand, bring me ice chips, and cheer me on! I couldn't have done it without him! Daddy is very much in love with Ryder too!


Ryder has had lots of visitors, who were anxious to meet him and love on him!
Great-grandma (Mawmaw)

Aunt Caitlyn

Grandpa

Nana

Grandma Hardin

Aunt Layne
Boston has also fallen in love with his ittle brother and is eager to protect him. He likes to lick Ryder's feet when Ryder's upset, and he comes to alert us when Ryder makes the smallest of sounds.

In general, we're all doing well and are so happy to be a family of four now! We of course think our baby is the cutest baby ever, but you can judge for yourself! :)


1 week old and cute as ever!!




And baby makes three!

No comments:

Post a Comment