Monday, July 30, 2012

Sun, Surf, & Sand (Round 2)


So Ryder and I decided to take an unexpected week long trip to Myrtle Beach with my family two weeks ago. I had originally hoped to go down mid-week with Tyler, but his work schedule wouldn't allow for him to leave since they were launching a major project during that time. So after lots of debating, we decided that Ryder and I would go down for the entire week so that I wouldn't have to travel with Ryder on my own. We had a great week with my parents, sister, and her friend, Maria. Ryder loved the water just like in Florida, but this time he also took to the sand and crawled all over the place along the shore attempting to steal anyone's ball that was nearby.











We went on lots of adventures while we were at the beach including the park, a visit to Margaritaville, and lots of other fun sights and sounds! :) And we had a great time with our family and friend!

Dinner at Margaritaville
















Ryder was such a great sport with all of our adventures, but he was definitely worn out!



It was a fun trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment