Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two Months Old!!


Well, once again I am amazed at how quickly time is passing! Ryder is now 2 months old, and I feel like it was just yesterday that I was at the check out line in Target in tears because I had just left the doctors office and had been told it could possibly be another week until Ryder arrived, and I was so disappointed (that poor cashier, I can't imagine what she was thinking). Boy was my doctor wrong! My water broke that night and I had a beautiful baby boy in my arms 24 hours later!

This month has been full of even more changes! Ryder is growing and trying all kinds of new things and visiting lots of new places! We couldn't love him more!!

This month he had his first bottle.

Visited the apple orchard to go apple picking.

Cheered on Aunt Caitlyn at several volleyball games.


Went to homecoming at LU.



And went to the pumpkin patch with friends.

We aso added some new toys to his list of favorite things like his swing,


his bouncy seat that he sometimes falls asleep in,




and his bumpo seat.

We braved Ryder's first cold and learned how to use the suction bulb. Thankfully, after two weeks, the congestion is gone and we have a happy, healthy baby once again! Ryder is also learning to sleep much better! He sleeps at least 6-8 hours per night but now takes several naps throughout the day to keep him growing strong! He's still taking medicine for his acid reflux, but he seems to be eating much better and feeling better. Mommy and daddy are so glad to see our little man feeling better and sleeping well!

He has also learned to coo and smile, and especially when he's playing with his favorite toy, his mobile!



 We're also working on tummy time, but Ryder's not a huge fan of it yet!


We can't wait to see what's in store for us this next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment