Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ryder's 1st Birthday

We celebrated Ryder's first birthday last week. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year since our sweet little boy made his entrance into the world. I still remember the moment when I finally laid eyes on him as they placed him on my chest. It's hard to put into words what I felt, but my heart melted, and I was so full of joy knowing that this was our son that I had prayed for and longed for. The love I felt for Ryder was so immediate, and every day since I've fallen more in love with our silly little boy who likes to throw the ball, push his cars around the floor, and climb on anything in sight with his toothy little grin and happy laugh.
 
We're so blessed to have this sweet boy, and we had so much fun celebrating his special day!
 
Ryder opened his first present right after breakfast, since he had a long time to wait until his party!


We love trucks!








Our 1 year old!


Caitlyn was in a volleyball tournament and came between games! They came in first place in the tournament!








Showing off his walking skills!








 Such a special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment