Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Car!

So after 7 years of driving my Jeep, Tyler and I decided it was time to retire it. For one, the Jeep was beginning to experience some problems like the window button not working on the passenger side, the front speakers being blown, the air randomly going out as I was driving, and the check engine light coming on every time we got gas in the car. The Jeep had also surpassed the 100,000 mile mark this year while traveling between two schools, so we were a little concerned about any major problems that could start to pop up. And of course we are thinking that in the future we will need a more "family friendly" car, so we decided to go shopping. But we had no idea that we were going to be purchasing a new vehicle so soon. We went to the Kia dealership to test drive a Sorrento, because I had decided a year ago that it was the car I wanted. Tyler wasn't too sure, but he had done his research and when they offered us $4,000 for our Jeep, well, we couldn't refuse such a good deal. So after 7 years of fond memories, driving to college, hauling things to our new house, driving it to Tennessee for our honeymoon and all the other trips we've taken, it was time to say good-bye to my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport and hello to my pacific blue 2011 Kia Sorrento!! :)

I'll miss the Jeep, but I gotta say that I love my new Kia!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment